HUBERT H. HUMPHREY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM FOR MID-CAREER PROFESSIONALS
Applicants will possess:
- a Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.00 scale)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 525 or IELTS score of 5.5
Agricultural Development/Agricultural Economics; Communications/Journalism; Economic Development; Finance and Banking; Human Resources Management; Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration; Technology Policy and Management; Urban & Regional Planning; and Public Health Policy and Management (including HIV/AIDS policy and prevention, drug abuse education, treatment, and prevention). Researchers, treatment providers, prevention specialists, and program planners at governmental or non-governmental organizations will also be considered).
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at the AMINEF Office at CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25, Jakarta 12920. Shall you decide to send your application by mail, please send them to the following address: AMINEF, PO BOX 2939, JKP 10029. Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 15, 2011.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.